Friday, March 23, 2007

I <3 Dirk


Well, im in the library, and this blog is actually for my uni blog, but my silly phone can only blog to one blog, as in, there isnt a feature to let me choose which blog it posts to. I figure ill just copy and paste to the uni blog later.

Yesterday i got out of my FIT2001 lab within 30mins which was bloody awesome because i got to skip peak hour traffic. The usual 6pm finish is absolute death.
We had our interview which was pretty good. Peter, our tutor, helped us out with a few issues. Im glad that it went smoothly too. I was a bit worried that our questions were a bit vague, but the interview with peter/"dirk" went really well and a lot of things were clarified. Like, i thought it would have been standard to include like an online catalog/shop, but "dirk" doesnt want one at this stage in development. YEY!!

The souvlaki i just had was quality. The end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's something real funky going on with your leg in that pic.
I had iced green tea yesterday & it made me mega sick. Its fucking sugar water. Gross.

ps. you are a total nerdburger. Are all your uni blogs supposed to be like "the tute today was really fun. We studied the interior of some machine & the intricacies of the motherboard really excited me. Plus, my tutor is so super."
If so, awesome.

Peter O'Donnell said...

Great blog. POD